2. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date
3. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security (Instr.
4. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security
5. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr.
6. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr.
Amount or Number of Shares
Option to Acquire Preferred Stock
Explanation of Responses:
1. The Option may be exercised only upon the following events: 1. The acquisition of a Controlling interest by a shareholder or shareholders other than Scott Absher or Steve Holmes. "Controlling interest" means the ownership of outstanding voting shares of the Company sufficient to enable the acquiring person, directly or indirectly and individually or in association with others, to exercise one-fifth or more of all the voting power of the Company in the election of directors or any other business matter on which shareholders have the right to vote under Wyoming Law. 2. Prior to any proposed merger, consolidation (in which the Company's common stock is changed or exchanged) or sale of at least 50% of the Company's assets or earning power (other than a reincorporation).
/s/ Stephen Holmes
** Signature of Reporting Person
Reminder: Report on a separate line for each class of securities beneficially owned directly or indirectly.
* If the form is filed by more than one reporting person,
** Intentional misstatements or omissions of facts constitute Federal Criminal Violations
18 U.S.C. 1001 and 15 U.S.C. 78ff(a).
Note: File three copies of this Form, one of which must be manually signed. If space is insufficient,
Instruction 6 for procedure.
Persons who respond to the collection of information contained in this form are not required to respond unless the form displays a currently valid OMB Number.