POWER OF ATTORNEY
BY THIS POWER OF ATTORNEY given on the 8th day of December 1998, GLOBAL CREDIT
CORPORATION (OVERSEAS) LIMITED, a company incorporated in Ireland (Number
266363), under the Companies Acts 1963 to 1990 with registered office at 3
Christchurch Square, Dublin 8, Ireland (hereinafter called "the Company") HEREBY
CHARLES EWERT to be our attorney and in our name and on our behalf to do execute
all or any of the acts and things hereinafter mentioned that is to say:
1. To transact, manage, carry on and do all and every business matter and
thing requisite and necessary or in any manner connected with or having
reference to the business affairs of the Company throughout the world
and for such purposes to enter into correspondence requisite to such
business and affairs as necessary.
2. To do, make, sign and execute for an on behalf of and in the name of
the Company such acts, things, declarations, documents and deeds as the
Company itself could make, sign and execute and to bind the Company
3. To open, operate and manage bank accounts in the name of the Company at
any Bank throughout the world in connection with the Company's business
4. To make application or appear before any Governmental or Legal
authorities anywhere throughout the world in connection with the
Company's business affairs.
5. To administer any business carried on by the Company throughout the
world including the collection of all monies due whatsoever and
6. For the better and more effectual execution of the powers and
authorities aforesaid or any of them, to retain and employ advocates or
lawyers to advise, act or represent the Company.
7. To execute documents under the Seal of the Company, an impression of
which is affixed in the margin hereof.
AND IT IS HEREBY DECLARED THAT the Company hereby authorises and empowers the
Attorneys to acknowledge in the name and as the act and deed of the Company to
register and record this Power of Attorney in any proper office and/or registry
anywhere throughout the world and to procure to be done any and every other act
or thing whatsoever which may be in any way requisite or proper for
authenticating and giving full effect to the Power of Attorney according to the
laws and usages of any country as fully and effectually as could the Company.