2. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date
3. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security (Instr.
4. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security
5. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr.
6. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr.
Amount or Number of Shares
Explanation of Responses:
1. Shares are held by Southwest Fiduciary, Inc., as trustee for the "C" Irrevocable Trusts dated December 20, 1982. Of the total shares, 337,426 shares are owned by the "C" Irrevocable Trust dated December 20, 1982 (James P. Shoen, Grantor); 527,604 shares are owned by the "C" Irrevocable Trust dated December 20, 1982 (Mark V. Shoen, Grantor); and 559,443 shares are owned by the "C" Irrevocable Trust dated December 20, 1982 (Edward J. Shoen, Grantor).
/s/ Southwest Fiduciary, Inc., Trustee
** Signature of Reporting Person
Reminder: Report on a separate line for each class of securities beneficially owned directly or indirectly.
* If the form is filed by more than one reporting person,
** Intentional misstatements or omissions of facts constitute Federal Criminal Violations
18 U.S.C. 1001 and 15 U.S.C. 78ff(a).
Note: File three copies of this Form, one of which must be manually signed. If space is insufficient,
Instruction 6 for procedure.
Persons who respond to the collection of information contained in this form are not required to respond unless the form displays a currently valid OMB Number.